Competition "Battle of Robots 2" - let advisers win prizes for you
Hello friends traders! The holiday season is approaching, which means that the time has come for us intellectual workers to relax. And who will make money? Well of course, robots.
Especially now, there is an opportunity to earn advisers, absolutely risking nothing. On a demo account. In our competition "Battle of Robots 2".
Demo accounts, and the prizes are real. You just have to establish your "army of cyborgs" and send them into battle!
What is the competition?
The essence of the "Battle of Robots" competition is in trading robots. You open a demo account (via a special link below), install an adviser (one or several) on it and turn on the robot. Advisers can be absolutely anything - written by you personally, downloaded from this or any other site. Your business.
But the robot must trade. Otherwise, the whole essence of the competition is lost. Demo graals will be banned hard. (If someone does not know, there are varieties of advisers that trade on the demo for a plus, but in real life they pour. Such robots were created for sale to gullible Pinocchio.)
Will there be prizes?
Of course they will. As always in our contests, prizes are cash. They will be credited to your trading account and you can withdraw them at any time. No tricky schemes a la "money is only for trading, it is impossible to withdraw ", all honestly.
- 1st place - $ 300
- 2nd place - $ 200
- 3rd place - $ 150
- 4th place - $ 100
- 5th place - $ 75
- from 6 to 10 place - 50 $
Also, the winner who takes 1st place will receive a small copy of the legendary Wall Street Bull! Bull brings good luck and profit in trading 😉
To participate in the competition you need BEFORE May 28 to register your contest account (see conditions below). The contest itself will be held from May 29 to June 9. Those. You will have 2 weeks to trade on the competitive account. The results of the competition will be announced within a week after the end.
Competition rules - read carefully!
To participate in the Battle of Robots contest, you need:
- Register on the AMarkets website with a promotional code IZBEV and open a $ 1000 demo account
- Only new, previously unregistered customers at AMarkets can participate in the contest;
- Create monitoring for this account on Myfxbook.com -> see the instructions for creating monitoring. All trading account data in monitoring should be open!
- Send your name, number and password (invest or trading) to the account and a link to monitor myfxbook by email:
- In the subject line indicate "Battle of robots».
- In the period from May 29 to June 9 to make transactions in your account, observing the restrictions (below).
- Only 1 account is accepted from one person for the contest.
- Until May 29, open positions on the contest account prohibited.
- You can trade on any instruments
- For trading, you can use any advisers. Opening deals manually is prohibited;
- The size of each order is any
- By the end of the 2nd trading week (June 9), all transactions on the competitive account must be closed. An open position also includes undeleted pending orders.
- The use of high-frequency scalpers, arbitrageurs and other demo tricks is prohibited;
- A participant who has completed less than 5 operations on his account during the competition, or has violated any other of the above restrictions, will be disqualified.
- There are no restrictions on take and stop
- Also, those who will not send or send incorrect links to myfxbook will be disqualified
- If a large number of transactions is detected lasting less than 3 minutes, with Take Profit and Stop Loss levels of several points, the participant will be disqualified.
List of winners
1) Petrov Artyom Igorevich
//www.myfxbook.com/members/Nurn28/%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE% D1% 82% D0% BE% D0% B2 / 2125187
2) Rozygraev Igor Borisovich
3) Barinov Oleg Viktorovich
//www.myfxbook.com/members/NGLA/%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE% D1% 82% D0% BE% D0% B2 / 2129263
4) Kan Dmitry Vissarionovich
5) Rulev Stanislav Vladimirovich
6) Semenov Andrey Nikolaevich
7) Bragina Natalya Nikolaevna
//www.myfxbook.com/members/kras_ekb/%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE% D1% 82% D0% BE% D0% B22 / 2130243
8) Fedyuk Mikhail Vladimirovich
9) Sharmanova Irina Grigoryevna
10) Vladimir Manosyan